|Engine Shutdown||Stop the Engine within 30 seconds or less, from either the engine controller at the pump, or from the remote controller in the cab.|
|Error Codes & Fault Codes||Reduce down time and find resolution quickly.
Error codes & fault codes displayed on LCD screen at both the engine and remote controller.
|Communication||Engine controller engine will automatically reduce RPM to idle if for any reason it cannot detect remote controller.|
|Staged RPM Control||Minimize the possibility of a burst hose.
RPM is increased with built in delay between each staged RPM increase allowing your hoses to fill quickly & gently.
|Buzzer||Notifies operators around the engine that the engine status is about to change, as it has received a command from the remote controller.|
|Operator Control||Only one remote controller connected and in control at any time.|
|Channel ID||Digital Radio Signal with Individual channel ID unique to your kit|
- Stop all engines within 30seconds or less
- Displayed Error codes faster resolutions, reduced downtime
- Engine idle down if engine controller cannot detect remote
- Staged RPM increase, minimize the possibility of a burst hose
- Buzzer warning that engine status is about to change
- Only one remote controller connected and in control at any time
- Digital Radio Signal secured with Individual channel ID